Array (  => stdClass Object ( [ASIN] => B00E7D3V4S [Title] => Makita RT0700C 6 MM Router [Price] => ₹8,804.00 [ListPrice] => ₹13,400.00 [ImageUrl] => https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41fmm0FSTDL._SL160_.jpg [DetailPageURL] => https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00E7D3V4S [Rating] => 4.8 [TotalReviews] => 3059 [Subtitle] => [IsPrimeEligible] => 0 ) )
Bosch Corded Router
Bosch Corded Routers Trimmers are power tools that have a flat base and a rotating blade that extends beyond it. An electric or pneumatic motor can drive the spindle. It carves a shape out of a hard material like wood or plastic. The most common application for Corded routers is in woodworking, particularly cabinetry. They are portable and can be attached to router tables. Use the Corded router power tool to save time and effort by allowing you to work easily and keeping your shop running smoothly.
Bosch Corded Router Features
- Rated input power – 550 W; No-load speed – 33,000 RPM
- Compatible collet diameters – 6 mm / 1/4”
- Bosch professional hand router symbolises top quality, variable speed, robust power and safer.
- Powerful 550W motor and a higher rpm provides fast trimming and quality work
- Bosch professional tools are easy to hold and soft and comfortable to grip and come with a long service life and efficiency boost.
- Best for Edge forming, Edge chamfering, Rebating, Groove Cutting, Slot cutting, Template routing
- Power 1300W, Collet and bit size [6mm, 8mm, ¼ inch], Plunge length 55 mm, Weight 3.5 kg
- Quick carbon brush change, constant Speed: maximum cutting, Lock on and lock off switch, Overload protection and Restart protection, Flexible options for fast and easy bit changes, 2.5m long cord