Showing all 4 results
Makita Corded SDS Hammer Drill
The shorter head length of the Corded Angle Drills makes it ideal for reaching hard-to-reach areas. Because of their overall dimensions and shape, they are arguably more flexible than other types of drilling tools. Thanks to its long-lasting battery power, this two-speed, nine-volt Corded drill provides the speed you need for all your drilling, sanding, and screwdriving tasks. You won’t have to worry about seeing in the dark because it has a built-in LED work light. Makita SDS Max Demolition Hammer HM1205C Enhanced chipping sensation to soft materials. One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal. Electronic speed control for maximum performance. Bit can be set at 12 positions for convenience. LED lamp indicates when to replace carbon brush. Soft grip provides more comfort and control.
Makita Corded SDS Hammer Drill Features
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
- Electronic speed control for maximum performance.
- LED lamp indicates when to replace carbon brush.
- Soft grip provides more comfort and control.
- High Durability In Mechanical Parts, Motor And Carbon Brush.
- 3 Operation Modes – Hammering, Hammering With Rotation, Rotation.
- Speed And Torque In Reverse Are The Same As Forward Rotation By Using
- Simple and solid construction, yet powerful performance